PSFC Consultant, Belarus (PR & Marketing Consultant in working with Private Sector Fundraising)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
UNICEF Office in Belarus announces a vacancy!
Private Sector Fundraising and Communication (PSFC) Consultant, National Consultancy (PR & Marketing Consultant in working with Private Sector Fundraising)
Type of contract: National Consultancy
Duration: 11,5 Months (Extendable)
!!! Application is accepted - by closing date 25 April 2019. The deadline for applications is extended till 19 May 2019.
*regular office-based job
Mobilizing financial resources from the general public and private sector in support of the most disadvantaged children in Belarus is a key component in the Country Programme. The critical role of the PSFC Consultant is to work on mobilization of funds, in-kind donations, expertise and knowhow and contribute to change in social attitudes regarding individual philanthropy, corporate social responsibility and NGO-business collaboration. In support of the office private sector fundraising activities the PSFC Consultant is also responsible to manage communication interventions/marketing campaigns to attract new donors and facilitate their engagement and retention.
Summary of key tasks and accountabilities:
- Contribute to the CO Annual Fundraising Action Plan through planning, development, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating Fundraising areas in order to increase fundraising revenue and strengthen loyalty and engagement of individual/corporate donors.
- Oversee fundraising activities related to acquisition of new donors both individual and corporate through various channels. Contribute to assembling needed services and technical requirements for developments of new donors’ channels.
- Design and implement fundraising marketing campaigns to attract new donors. Communicate with donors to facilitate ongoing donor interest and long-term donor retention. Create innovative communication solutions in support of UNICEF Belarus Fundraising Strategy.
- Oversee and lead the process of visibility and marketing activities within the fundraising campaigns. Coordinate the administrative processes and tasks related to the support of the visibility and marketing activities. Provide administrative support to fundraising activities. Establish and manage relationships with suppliers. Provide quality control for the requested services and supplies.
- Oversee and lead the process of Donor data management, donor communication and fundraising campaigns. Monitor accuracy and consistency of donor data and analysis. Provide detailed analyses, in-depth reports and forecasts on PSFR, market trends and developments. Analyze received data; provide feedback on positive and negative trends.
For the detailed TOR, required qualifications and information on how to APPLY, please visit UNICEF Belarus website and/or UNICEF Global website.
Qualifications or specialized knowledge/experience required:
- University degree in business administration, marketing, PR or financial management;
- A minimum of five years of relevant professional work experience in fundraising, marketing, business administration, financial management;
- Strong management, and organization skills;
- Solid understanding of fundraising mechanisms;
- Strong strategic thinking with good writing and communication;
- Outstanding negotiation skills;
- Experience of working with public and private sector counterparties;
- Prior experience and hands on knowledge of managing large scale fundraising projects is an asset;
- Working knowledge in the Microsoft Suite of Products (including MS Word, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint);
- Fluent English is an asset.
The applicants should submit their applications in English (a cover letter, CV, P11 form and Financial Proposal) ONLY via UNICEF Belarus website and / or UNICEF Global website by closing date 25 April 2019 to be eligible for consideration. The deadline for applications is extended till 19 May 2019.
Application is accepted only via the mentioned above link!
Selection of the consultant will be on competitive basis. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.